White Rose Clinic in YorkWE OFFER PROFESSIONAL TREATMENTS FOR THE SPORTS PERSON AND GENERAL PUBLIC
*White Rose Clinic response to COVID-19*
Our response to COVID-19
The COVID-19 outbreak continues to spread throughout the communities where we live and work.
In order to continue to help protect the health and safety of patients and employees and protect our NHS service, we need to follow government advice to prevent the further spread of COVID-19.
To this end we have made the only sensible decision to temporarily close the doors of the clinic for the foreseeable future. We will keep you updated via our website and answer machine message as things change. Read on for emergency care.
- We recognise that for some of you, there may be a genuine emergency to see one of the podiatrists.
- If you are an existing patient only (as we will have your medical records and treatment history to hand) please email –
We will get back to you within 48 hours to advise on a solution for your emergency foot health concerns. This may include an emergency clinic visit.
Before you email - ask yourself these questions…
- Are you in DESPERATE NEED to be seen?
- An ugly toe nail or bit of painless callus is not desperate.
- Infection risk and Very Severe Pain is desperate and of course we will do our best to see you in a controlled environment.
Are you AT RISK?
- COPD, Lung Disease, Cancer, Diabetes, Over 70 and/or in general poor health
- These are factors that put you at risk of serious complications if you contract COVID-19.
- If you are in desperate need of our care, of course we will try to see you, but please let us know your situation so we can ensure your safety and make sure your appointment is timed appropriately for your own safety.
Have you been anywhere in the last 3 weeks that has put you in likely contact with COVID-19?
- Anywhere overseas?
- Densely populated cities in the UK e.g. London, Bristol, Newcastle?
- Any largely populated gatherings or nursing homes?
- If you answers yes to the above, even if you aren’t symptomatic, please follow social distancing guidelines and help slow the spread of Corona Virus. Please give yourself 3 clear weeks and email for an emergency contact then.
Stay at home if you have coronavirus symptoms!
- A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
- Use the 111 online coronavirus service to find out what to do.
We want to keep you on your feet
But we want to do our best to help keep people safe
If you need our help, please email us
But be mindful of the situation and don’t put yourself or others at unnecessary risk